Saturday, July 7, 2012

annnnd we're back.

testing.... testing.... 1. 2. 3. 

hello? is this thing on?

it's been a long time since i've posted. over a year in fact. and my amazing new ct members have pressured me into revisiting my blog to keep you all in the loop. so here it goes.

i promise to not neglect it as much as i have in the past. i promise to keep it fun and interesting, well as interesting as i can... my life seems bland at times, but you may disagree. and i promise to share the occasional spotlight, whether it's products, layouts, or gso loving. how does that sound?

remember those new team members i mentioned before? here is the list: 

i'm so excited to have them joining me! 
i just hope they are ready for everything i throw at them.

let's leave it at this for now, as i don't want to overwhelm you or myself. :D

i'm glad to be back in your blog life. 

heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment